Ntsiki Mazwai has cast doubt on the credibility and integrity of Bishop Joshua Maponga, in light of his defence of Bishop Makamu amid the allegations levelled against him.
Ntsiki Mazwai took to Twitter on Sunday, 23 May 2021, to cast doubt on the credibility and integrity of popular spiritual guide, Bishop Joshua Maponga. This was after Bishop Makamu came to the defence of disgraced bishop and Moja Love presenter, Bishop Makamu. There have been allegations of Makamu being a predator, following a leaked audio of a man, believed to be Makamu, propositioning a member of his church and supposed former employee.
In the latest episode of Moja Love’s AmaBishop, Bishop Makamu was given a platform to share his side of the story. During the interview, Makamu suggested that it was keys and not coitus that he was asking for in the leaked audio. He stated this despite the glaring innuendos that can be heard in the conversation and the apparent hesitation of the unnamed woman on the other end of the phone call.
In light of the interview, the all-male panel, and the suggested defence from personalities such as Bishop Maponga, Mazwai took to Twitter to circulate an interview clip that is said to be of the unnamed woman from the phone call. In the interview clip, she provided a different version of the story to that of Bishop Makamu.
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights