Netflix SA has confirmed the return of its popular dating reality show, Too Hot To Handle, for a second season, which is set to premiere in June 2021.
Netflix South Africa (SA) took to Twitter on Saturday, 22 May 2021, to confirm the return of the popular reality dating show, Too Hot To Handle. The show, which first aired last year, gained immediate popularity for its premise. The show sees contestants being placed in a secluded location and being told that they cannot have any physical contact with one another.
However, they are then tempted to see whether they will follow the rules or risk losing their share of $100 000. The shared preview did not include any further information on the new season, such as the chosen location or the new cast members. However, it did confirm that spiritual and artificial intelligence (AI) guide, Lana, will return for the second season.
Moreover, the show is set to premiere on Wednesday, 23 June 2021, on Netflix. The season finale will then be made available on Wednesday, 30 June 2021
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights