Ambitiouz Entertainment has taken to social media to encourage the public to suggest artists that perform in languages that are not already part of its roster.
Ambitiouz Entertainment took to Twitter on Wednesday, 19 May 2021, to boast that on its roster, it already has linguistically diverse singers and rappers. It went on to name the official languages that are already represented in the roster, including English, IsiZulu, isiXhosa, isiNdebele and Sesotho.
The contentious record label then went on to task Twitter users with suggesting musicians that they believe would enhance its roster. However, it then clarified that it is looking for musicians that speak official South African languages that are not already represented in the roster. Therefore, Twitter users need to suggest artists who either sing or rap in languages such as Sepedi, Setswana, TshiVenda, Afrikaans and Xitsonga.
Despite the label’s scandalous history, there have been no reports of contractual disputes with the new artists. On the contrary, leading duo, Blaq Diamond was able to create its own record label with the assistance of Ambitiouz Entertainment, according to reports.
See the post below.
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights