Bonang Matheba has confirmed that she is still working on the taste of the non-alcoholic range of her successful MCC brand, House of BNG.
Bonang Matheba took to Twitter on Wednesday, 19 May 2021, to confirm that she is still working on the House of BNG’s non-alcoholic range. Matheba previously stated that she would release the aforementioned range to cater to her fans who do not consume alcohol but want to continue supporting her.
The plans have been in the pipeline since the first year of the brand’s release in 2019. However, the media personality and businesswoman has since released other ranges within the House of BNG umbrella. Therefore, when a Twitter user questioned the progress being made with regards to the non-alcoholic range, Matheba confirmed that she is still working on the taste to ensure its success upon release.
Despite the wait for the non-alcoholic range, Matheba has been enjoying the success of House of BNG as a whole. Earlier this month, the star celebrated selling over 500 000 units of the House of BNG Nectar Range in four months, excluding the alcohol ban period during the lockdown. Moreover, she continued to expand the brand’s reach through its availability at Checkers Hyper stores nationwide
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights