Boity Thulo struck her first big partnership for her beverage brand, BT Signature, which was announced as the official alcohol sponsor of this year’s SAFTAs.
Boity Thulo took to Twitter on Saturday, 22 May 2021, to reflect on her newly launched beverage brand, BT Signature being named the official alcohol sponsor of the South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAs). Thulo launched the brand earlier this year, with the SAFTAs partnership marking the first of its kind for the brand.
Thulo has had a number of celebratory moments this past week in her capacity as a diverse entertainer. Another celebration of hers was on Wednesday, 19 May 2021, when she was nominated at the upcoming South Africa Music Awards (SAMAs) under the Best Hip Hop Album category for 2020, following the release of her debut EP, 4463.
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights