Connie Ferguson seems to have let go of posting Carpet Sunday sessions from her house, which was the social media engagement she had begun with her late husband.
Connie Ferguson took to Instagram on Monday, 25 October 2021, to share that her late husband, Shona Ferguson won the Hollywood and African Prestigious Award for 2020 Best Lead In A TV Series (Africa), for his role in Netflix’s Kings of Joburg. The honour was touching as it continues to highlight the impact Shona had in the world of television and film locally and internationally. However, Connie’s post also came as the actress did not share a session of her social media engagement, Carpet Sundays.
The engagement began as a way for her and her late husband to spend quality time together. The two would bond by sitting on the carpet of their bedroom floor and speaking, reading or just being in each other’s presence. Following Shona’s passing, Connie continued the tradition on social media by sharing what she was reading or thinking, or sometimes just sharing images of her honouring the tradition. Her last Carpet Sunday was on Sunday, 26 September 2021, which featured her grandson, Rowena. For the entire month of October, she has yet to share a Carpet Sunday post.
See the post below.
- Uk Teatime Lottery complete Information
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details