The latest UK49s Teatime results are out, following the Teatime draw on Tuesday, 26 October 2021.
As such, the UK49s Teatime results on Tuesday, 26 October 2021 are as follows:
UK49s Teatime Results
6, 26, 32, 34, 39, 46 Booster: 14
Hot and Cold Balls
According to 49s Ltd the most commonly drawn winning numbers, or hot and cold balls per the UK49s results over the years, largely remain the same. And are: 37, 47, 19, 15, 23 and 18 – with 31 bubbling under. The least drawn number is 4, which has been drawn 2269 times.
Hot and Cold Balls for the past month
Meanwhile, the hot balls for the past four weeks are 48, 19 and 16 – which have been drawn 16, 13 and 12 times, respectively.
On the other hand, the cold balls for the past month are 15, 46 and 30 – which have been drawn 5, 5 and 3 times, respectively.
UK’s 49s Teatime Lottery winning numbers for Tuesday, 26 October 2021
The uk49s teatime results i.e. the winning numbers are announced at 5:49 p.m. GMT usually. Check for the UK49s teatime results for today in some time as they will be updated here. The 49’s lottery timing varies at times. While the lunchtime lottery results time remains constant, the teatime lottery results’ time changes. From October to February, the teatime lottery takes place at 4:49 p.m. and from February to October, it takes place at 5:49 p.m. GMT.
UK’s 49s Teatime Lottery Previous Winning Numbers
The previous 49s teatime lottery took place on 2 March, 2021. The timing of this lottery was 5:49 p.m. GMT. The winning numbers of this lottery were 17, 20, 21, 24, 30 and 31. The booster number was 3. We will also share details here of the teatime hot and cold numbers for those interested in knowing. The hottest numbers or the numbers which have popped up frequently are 37, 15, 31, 34, 47 and 23. The hottest numbers for booster numbers during the teatime are 25, 9, 19, 35, 38 and 8.
How to play 49s lottery game?
- The 49s teatime lottery is similar to many other lotteries out there
- For playing the 49s teatime lottery, you need to draw six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers
- It completely depends on you whether you want to play a 6 number draw or a 7 number draw
- The seven number draw includes a Booster ball that will increase your chances of winning the lottery
- You can either choose your own numbers or let the Lucky Dip pick those numbers randomly for you
Cost of the bet and prize money
The price of each bet (minimum stake) in either teatime is £1. For the 6 number draw, numbers are picked and if one of the picked numbers matches the winning numbers then the winning prize is £7 and if the same takes place in the 7 number draw, it’s £6. For matching 2 winning numbers in the 6 number draw the prize is £54 and for the 7 number draw its £39.
The winning prize for 3 numbers matching with the winning numbers is £601 for the 6 number draw and for the 7 number draw it’s £330. If 4 numbers are matching then the prize is £7,200 in the 6 number draw and in the 7 number draw the winning prize is £3,800. Finally, for a bet that matches 5 numbers of the winning numbers from the 6 number draw, the winning prize is £125,000 and for the 7 number draw, if the same occurs, the winning prize is £40,000.
- Uk Teatime Lottery complete Information
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details