The latest UK49s results are out, following the Lunchtime draw on Thursday, 18 November 2021.
As such, the UK49s Lunchtime results on Thursday 18 November 2021 are as follows:
UK49s Lunchtime Results
10, 34, 36, 44, 46, 49 Booster: 24
Hot and Cold Balls
According to 49s Ltd the most commonly drawn winning numbers, or hot and cold balls per the UK49s results over the years, largely remain the same. And are: 47, 37, 15, 19, 23 and 31 – with 18 bubbling under. The least drawn number is 4, which has been drawn 2265 times.
Hot and Cold Balls for the past month
Meanwhile, the hot balls for the past four weeks are 48, 18 and 28 – which have been drawn 16, 12 and 12 times, respectively.
On the other hand, the cold balls for the past month are 32, 11 and 27 – which have been drawn 5, 4 and 4 times, respectively.
UK’s 49s Lunchtime Lottery winning numbers for 18 November 2021
The 49s Lottery Winning numbers and results are announced at 12:49 p.m. GMT typically. Check for the UK49s lunchtime results for today in some time as they will be updated here. The 49’s lottery timing varies at times. While the lunchtime lottery results time remains constant, the teatime lottery results time changes. From October to February, the teatime lottery takes place at 4:49 p.m. and from February to October, it takes place at 5:49 p.m. GMT.
UK’s 49s Lunchtime Lottery Previous Winning Numbers
The previous 49s lunchtime lottery took place on 18 November , 2021. The timing of this lottery was 12:49 p.m. GMT. The winning numbers of this lottery were 1,17,20,30,34,39. The booster number was 32. We will also share details here of the teatime hot and cold numbers for those interested in knowing. The hottest numbers or the numbers which have popped up frequently are 47, 26, 15, 19,17 and 39. The hottest numbers for booster numbers during the lunchtime are 8, 7, 3, 5, 27 and 37.
How to play 49s lottery game?
- The 49s lunchtime lottery is similar to many other lotteries out there
- For playing the 49s lunchtime lottery, you need to draw six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers
- In the lunchtime lottery, you can either play the 6 number draw or the 7 number draw.
- The seven number draw includes a Booster ball that will increase your chances of winning the lottery
- You can either choose your own numbers or let the Lucky Dip pick those numbers randomly for you
Cost of the bet and prize money
The price of each bet (minimums take) in either lunchtime or teatime is £1. For the 6 number draw, numbers are picked and if one of the picked numbers matches the winning numbers then the winning prize is £7 and if the same takes place in the 7 number draw, it’s £6. For matching 2 winning numbers in the 6 number draw the prize is £54 and for the 7 number draw its £39.
The winning prize for 3 numbers matching with the winning numbers is £601 for the 6 number draw and for the 7 number draw it’s £330. If 4 numbers are matching then the prize is £7,200 in the 6 number draw and in the 7 number draw the winning prize is £3,800. Finally, for a bet that matches 5 numbers of the winning numbers from the 6 number draw, the winning prize is £125,000 and for the 7 number draw, if the same occurs, the winning prize is £40,000.
- Uk Teatime Lottery complete Information
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details