Bontle Modiselle has shared word on the purpose of the upcoming Netflix SA dance-based series, JIVA!, which she contributed to the choreography of.
Bontle Modiselle took to Instagram on Monday, 24 May 2021, to share the purpose of the upcoming Netflix South Africa (SA) dance-based series, JIVA!. Modiselle was recently confirmed as the co-lead choreographer of the upcoming series, which stars some of the best dancers and talent in the country, including Noxolo Dlamini, Candice Modiselle, Stella Dlangala, Sne Mbatha and Zazi Kunene.
Modiselle captioned, “Hey young, black, talented African child. The gifts and talents you’re born with are no mistake. You deserve to be seen, felt and celebrated on a global stage. I hope you see this and know that you too are rich, are worthy, are beautiful. There’s none like you.”
The caption suggests that the series will explore some of the popular South African dance styles. These include pantsula, sibujwa and the various dance styles which have risen to popularity alongside amapiano music. The series is set to premiere on Netflix on Thursday, 24 June 2021.
- Magistrate rejects State’s attempts to postpone Bathabile Dlamini’s trial until ‘sometime next year
- The last Carpet Sunday Connie Ferguson shared
- Tesla stops updating its latest version of the FSD beta, what happened?
- Imprisonment for a Dutchman who sold billions of login details
- PAK Vs SA, T20 World Cup 2021: South Africa Beat Pakistan By 6 Wickets – Highlights